Washington Township Presidents' Council
Washington Twp. Presidents' Council is made up of Parent
Teacher Organization and Home & School Council representatives from each
school in the district. They meet on a monthly basis with Superintendent Joseph N. Bollendorf and a representative from the Board of Education to exchange
information and share concerns of parents. Any questions regarding PTO
activities can be submitted by sending an email (click on the envelope
icon in the upper right corner of the appropriate school's PTO eBoard).
Click on school name to visit individual school's PTO
You Can Help Our Schools Get Cash and Free Merchandise
Our schools participate in several programs by which the Parent-Teacher
Associations and Home & School Councils can get money or merchandise to
enhance our students' learning experiences. You can help us by supporting these
Campbell Soup Co.
- Labels from Campbell Soup products including Pepperidge Farms, Prego, Franco
American & Swanson.
- Participating brands say Labels for Education near the UPC.
Save the entire label.
- Boxtops from General Mills products.
- Acceptable brands say Boxtops for Education on the package
Please place labels, boxtops and/or
in an envelope marked PTO
Envelopes can be dropped off at the Main Office of any Washington Township
School or in the collection box in the Margaret Heggan Library.
Target Department Store
- If you have a Target Charge Card, you can designate a school in our district
to receive 1% of the value of your Target card purchases.
- See a customer service representative in the Target Store.
These programs help us to obtain items for our students that are no longer covered by shrinking budgets. Thanks for your help!