(click to visit eBoard)
Phone: (856) 582-3535 x5340
Fax: (856) 589-0683
Monday and Wednesday: 8:50 AM - 3:50 PM
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:45 AM
- 2:50 PM
- Students may come to the IMC at any time for research, to borrow
a book, or look at a magazine. Your classroom teacher's permission is required and a pass is needed. Students must sign their first and last names on the sign-in sheet at the entrance to the IMC.
- The IMC is open after school from 2:50 to 3:50 on Monday and Wednesday. Students who wish to use the IMC after school must get their parent's permission beforehand. Students must obtain a pass from a teacher to enter the IMC after school. A bus pass will be provided for students who wish to take the late bus home.
- Students may check out two books at a time for a two-week period. At the end of this two-week period, books must be returned or renewed. Videos may be borrowed for a 3-day period and may not be renewed. Students are responsible for all materials they borrow. No fees are charged for late books, but lost or damaged books must be paid for by the student.
- An extensive reference collection is available for students to use in the IMC.
- The IMC has 11 Dell computers for student use. Internet, Microsoft Office programs, and IMC databases are available on all computers.
We are looking forward to serving you in the IMC this year!