Bells Elementary School Announces “Paw Pride” Winners for February
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP - Bells Elementary School Principal Mrs. Ginny Grier recently announced the school’s Paw Pride winners for the month of February.
The Bells School Paw Pride Program is a Character Education Program that rewards students in grades 1-5 for demonstrating excellent character traits. These students were selected for exhibiting one of the four pillars of character education: Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Be a Friend, Be Safe. Students earn a paw, and place their paw in a class drawing box.
Winners received a pizza lunch with Mrs. Grier, a certificate and scented pencils, thanks to the Bells Home and School Council. Congratulations to the Paw Pride Winners for February:
– Myah Miller, Hunter Hoffman, Emily Engber, Dylan Stuart, Sophia Buonadonna.Grade 2
– Amelia Mulherin, Laina Billick, Matthew Badurina, Amelia D’Ostilio, Peyton Wetzel.Grade 3
– Sofia Rohanna, Logan O’Neil, Michael Lister, Ryan Keiluhn.Grade 4
– Reese Worth, Logan Silnik, Annabelle Corigliano, Gabby Tereshko.Grade 5
– Sophia Angelini, Seth Bosco, Kaitlyn Flinn, Aiden McCullough, Lauren DiNinno.
- WTPS -